<VV> Re: OIL PUSHING UP DIPSTICK TUBE bah humbug

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Dec 22 05:57:21 EST 2005

if the pcv orfice is clean get ready to tear it down. there was a bulletin on
drilling a small vent hole in the dipstick tube years ago for that trouble
also. the hole has to  just above the normal oil level. that is about what just
happened to me after having too much detonation on the hills of vt . i have
pictures of the resulting damaged (destroyed) pistons which will now become
parts of hard luck trophies. i am building a comeplete new engine more tailored to
my needs , including the correct cam  for my powerglide ,and octane cut
pistons etc etc .       happy holidays
regards, tim colson