<VV> RS Loss of Power - drivin' me nuts!

Ron ronh at owt.com
Fri Dec 23 15:56:02 EST 2005

Gas tank venting isn't one of the items that you listed so I would suggest
that it be checked.
Also, low voltage at the coil is another item to watch that could be easily
monitored with a voltmeter in the cab and a wire to the coil.  You could
also hot wire it when it loses power to see if it makes a difference.  If it
does, try changing the ignition switch.
Good luck,
RonH