<VV> let there be light (in the trunk)

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Dec 23 23:17:01 EST 2005

Oh boy, I'm so excited!  Why you ask? Because I installed a trunk light in my LM trunk today.  I got this thing off of ebay pretty cheap and figured it probably wouldn't work.  Well it does and I love it.  I even used my accessory installation manual and installed the wire just like the factory (or dealer) would have.  The only thing I need is one of the factory connectors and it'll look totally stock.  I know it aint much but I love it.  It really does light up the trunk too.  Corvairs are so cool.

Now back to that shifter situation...

mike