<VV> Re: LM Shifter Data

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 26 02:03:01 EST 2005

Actually... ICEMBL 1 (the plate) just came out of storage 2 days ago for the
winter ice race season.  It started life as a '66 500 (but now has parts
from many yrs and models).  I'll have a look see at that in a few days and
let you know what I find.

It went elsewhere for an engine swap - before the season starts.  Should
have it back in a week or two.  GOT to have it by 1/15 - for the first
event.

Later, JR