<VV> Re:Crankcase Vent

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Mon Dec 26 08:49:06 EST 2005

> From: "Andy Clark" <slowboat at mindspring.com>
> Subject: <VV> Crankcase Vent
>
> Can anyone tell me the difference (if any) between a '66 110HP vent tube
> and
> a '66 140HP one? This is the tube that goes from the top shroud to the air
> cleaner. I'm currently designing the custom vent system for the Yenko
> Clone
> and I need to know if there are horizontal and/or vertical dimensional
> differences before I order the (hopefully) correct one.
> Thanks
> Andy Clark

Andy, if you just look at the base of the 140 vs the 110 air cleaner you
will see the location of entry is different. So if you are using the stock
140 air cleaner base, you need a 140 vent tube.
The 110 tubes are fairly common, the 140 tubes are a bit harder to come by
when you need one...........Beleive me I know!

Gary Swiatowy