<VV> 67 Assembly manual page needed

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Mon Dec 26 02:05:13 EST 2005

OK troops, does anyone have a '67 Assembly manual and the ability to scan a
page?  I'm looking for page UPC 7-B2, this will describe the shifter parts
required for a 3-spd car and there should also be another page with the substitute
parts for the M20 4-speed option (probably just the 3770344 4-spd shifter
knob). I don't know the page that this 4-spd data might be on but it could be one
of the 6 pages in UPC7 section B, or in an M20 option page in the back.

At any rate, I'd love to hear from someone who has the ability to scan and
transmit a page or two.
Thanks in advance,
Craig Nicol