<VV> Another '67-9 500 shifter question

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Mon Dec 26 11:57:01 EST 2005

In the continuing quest for data...
Has anyone on the list had a 67-69 500 with a manual transmission?  Do you
recall if it had a painted shifter lever?  According to all records, that model
had the ever-popular ;-) 3881738 shifter and we are trying to figure out if
that part number lever had a painted finish.  The publications have no pictures
of any 500 with a manual transmission after the '66 brochere where it was
shown with a black finish and a black knob.

We still need shif pattern measurements for any/all 65-69 500s with manual
transmissions.

Off list replies are fine - we don't want to overload VV with this shifter
stuff :-)
Thanks in advance,
Craig