<VV> 67 Assembly manual page needed (got it!)

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Mon Dec 26 13:21:21 EST 2005

Thanks to Kent and Terry for supplying me with the pages needed from the 67
manual and Padgett for the pages from the '66 manual.

We still need:
More 65-66 Monza manual trans shifter measurements
ANYoriginal  65-69 500 shifter measurements
Lever color information (chrome/painted) for 67-9 500 shifters

Man, has this crazy question taken-on a life of it's own!  Unbelieveable.  At
the moment, the key is the 500 data since we have to reverse engineer the
part number on that lever.  Unfortunately, that lever isn't part of Clark
Hartzel's CPF drawing database. :-(

Thanks to all for your time and help - sorry this has taken so much bandwith
on VV, so thanks to those who are patiently waiting for the "LM shifter data"
thread to run it's course.

Craig Nicol