<VV> lm door window adjustment secrets??

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Tue Dec 27 09:20:20 EST 2005

Yeah, I have the secret.  I took to my body man and gave him money!

I know, lame. I got them close on my own, but even with the shop manual I
wasn't getting that last little bit.

Even Bob wasn't able to get it perfect.  He said that at the factory they
would sometimes bend things to get them right, which is scary when you think
about reefing on door hardware.  I didn't have the guts to do that myself.

The problem is more complicated on a convertible because you also have to
make sure your top frame is properly aligned.

Norm

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org