<VV> 140 Carb linkage

VAN A. PERSHING persh at aztecfreenet.org
Wed Dec 28 11:57:08 EST 2005

My original '65 140 carb linage pretty much worn out, several years ago I
bought a complete modified set up from a guy (I can't remember who) that
used little hiem joints along with some other modifications. I looked
pretty good but I've never been real happy with the way it worked. It's
hard to adjust, there are some clearance problems with the carbs and,
well, I just seems like that it could have been a lot better.

Is there anybody out there doing anything good in this area? I'd really like
to find something trick, even if it cost a few bucks.....