<VV> Clutch isolation pad mounting/ Dipstick nightmare

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 28 22:59:25 EST 2005

Tom, I presume you looked at Lon's or Clark's Catalog for the grommets which
go under the bolts and hold the bracket against and fixed to the rubber
isolation pad that fastens to the rear body kickup behind the rear seat? You
do have those? If you do not, the condition will be as you describe. If you
do, and they are serviceable, perhaps the pad is not original and is too
thin.

Good Luck

Chuck S
BBRT