<VV> Which way??

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Thu Dec 29 18:06:51 EST 2005

Jim,

Most of the ones I have are angled towards the passenger. However, I DO
have one that is angled towards the driver, and looks like it has never
been apart. So my guess is that while it could be done either way, it
probably was intended to be towards the passenger.

It would be a good question for a survey.

-Mark