<VV> Deck lid hold-up rods

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 01:01:17 EST 2005

Has anybody ever made brackets and put the modern day
hold-up rods on a deck lid?  I'm gonna try it on my
car...just for fun.  Not sure when, but I'm sure I'll
post it when I do.  Lord knows the deck-lid won't be
too heavy for it.  placement and measurements are
really all I need to make sure of...

anyone else tried it?

Ryan V.

P.S. Acetone cleaned my tank today.  worked well.  the
alternator, starter, and engine compartment wiring are
all in as well.  also, 2/3 of the shrouds.(gotta order
the front one the accel rod comes out of.)  GETTING
CLOSE!!!!!

1965 Corsa/110/4
http://www.edselmotors.com/corsa.html
and http://free4allband.tripod.com/corsacorvair.html