<VV> Need a part - NO Corvair

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 30 20:29:59 EST 2005

I am searched out, so I am going to the old standby - VV members. I just
replaced the headliner in my '93 ford Explorer (wasn't all that hard, and
only set me back about $40) and managed to break 6 (and 4 others were
already broken) of the plastic "Christmas tree" fasteners that hold the
trim pieces in place. The interior is camel/tan and all I have been able to
find is black replacement pieces. The local ford dealership was no help,
and I have tried just about all the Internet links. Anyone have some
insight as to where to look next? Private replies, obviously :-). Thanks,
and Happy New Year,
The Carbmeister
ps. If you own one of these and want to know how to get into it "easily"
when you lock the keys inside, just drop me a note...:-).