<VV> Part Needed- No Corvair - Never mind!

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 30 21:17:18 EST 2005

Apologies for a second non-Corvair parts note, but I revisited one of the
Internet sites I previously used to look for the plastic trim fasteners,
and this time it appeared using the ford number (their search engine must
have hung up the first time). I found the correct tan fasteners at a place
called Northland Fasteners. I was able to order 10 for $6.00 and pay with
paypal right from their site. I recommend this if you are in need of just
about any OEM fasteners. (their address is northlandfasteners). Thanks
anyway,
Grant Young
Wolf Enterprises