<VV> car transport for Bill "Swamp-Rat" Hadley

dan and cat blackcatrecords@cox.net
Fri Feb 11 17:34:28 EST 2005

This is the company that i used to move my 63 coupe from " san diego
california to fort walton beach florida" "AAAAdvantage". They only charged me
like 7 or 8 hundred in 2001. there service was door to door on a open trailer
,  i didnt have to go to some odd ball place to pick  up my corvair.he brought
it right to my front door on eglin air force base. he rolled it off the
trailer did the inspection and i went straight to the car wash. very fast
service! The driver was even a few days ahead of schedule. so the vair
withdrawl was'nt to bad. good luck .maybe we'll see ya at the "Corvair lovers
holiday 2005"      Dan Avallone-wfcc 2005

link to there web site http://www.carmoves.com/

63 coupe-rat rod project
63 coupe-daily driver
66 vert-bad reputation