<VV> RE: Corvair Song

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar@jbcs2.net
Fri Feb 11 17:36:08 EST 2005

The Jim White Corvair song is constantly on e-bay for cheap....but for
those of you who want everything Corvair related.........
Much better choices are Corvair Baby by Paul Revere and the Raiders
available on at least 2 of their "hits" cd's and usually also available on
e-bay in it's original promo version. Harder to find is "Tough Little
Buggy, (My Little Corvair)" by the Newbeats. The Newbeats were more
commonly known for their semi hit Bread and Butter. Tough Little Buggy was
the flip side of the single, but curiously enough, not always the flip
side. I have seen versions of Bread and Butter with a different flip........

Probably more info than you wanted to know.........

Gary Swiatowy