<VV> CORVAIR SILVER COINS

dan and cat blackcatrecords@cox.net
Sat Feb 26 01:11:47 EST 2005

I recently got a call from a coin collector. he told me he has available to
him a set of "silver corvair coins". a set is 9 coins. one for each each year
made. he couldn't tell me what's on the coins as far as what models . i made
it clear .. "corvairs" right ?  he said "vair" not "vette" has any one ever
heard about these coins? ive collected a few cool corvair pieces. unused
raffle tickets for the monza jr and the chevy jr go karts. even a original 8
by 10 black and white taken in 1965 of a 1920 hertz rent a car. with the
concept car monza gt sitting next to it. but this one new too me. any one ever
seen any corvair coins ?
Dan Avallone wfcc-2005