<VV> 5 speeds from AMERICAN BOXER R&D - 8 important questions for our time (February)

Darrin Hartzler dhartzler at verizon.net
Fri Feb 25 23:52:34 EST 2005

OK, who bought the ten units from Clark's and how many are installed and
running?  Must be a few of you guys on the list.

Any pictures?

Experience?

Did I miss a big exchange on this?

Has Bill Elliott wired one up with a stock harness imperiling his
investment?

Have the UltraMen emulated the set-up with a few tin cans and some
bailing wire?

Any other five speed transmissions installed using Corvair engines?

Any kits?

I am planning for a car I will not own for awhile.

Must think ahead a few years, at least late at night in the end of
February with snow on the ground.

Darrin Hartzler
Bethesda, MD

Really yellow 66' Monz