<VV> Any Early coupes for sale?

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh@yahoo.com
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 04:49:04 +0000 (GMT)

Hey gang!  Having totaled my Saturn on an icy road
last weekend, I'm in the market for daily
transportation.  Looking for a Corvair, preferably a
'62-'64 Monza coupe, 4-speed, 2-carb.  Jennifer says
it has to be "decent looking" (unlike her opinion of
my clothes).  Needs to be ready to go (operable and
inspected - not looking for a project, I have one of
them already!).  And (remember, I'm a Corvair guy!)
cheap.
Any suggestions (be nice) appreciated.
The closer to home (South Boston, VA - south central
Virginia, just north of the NC border) the better!

Thanks

=====
-- Doug Mackintosh
  Corsa member since 1996
  Corsa/NC member since 1996,  Virtual Vairs member
  Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on