<VV> O'Fallon, IL

Mark Chapman chapmanmd@charter.net
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 7:42:18 -0600

snip--
hi i got alll your messages ! and i thank you all for the replies. i am waiting for my boyfriend to have the time to read your replies before i ask more ?'s. i was asked where i am located? im in o'fallon, illinois. right across
the  river fromst.louis. i really do appreciate all the info we get on v.v. your all  wonderment, and thank you ! bobbi harter
unsnip--

Bobbi,

There are several of us on this list from the St. Louis metro east area. I encourage you to join both the Show Me Corvair Club and CORSA if you have not already done so. It can be a wealth of information and only helps support our passion for these fine automobiles. Also, PLEASE support the vendors that advertise in the Communique and on the lists on the Corsa website. (www.corvair.org)

Mark Chapman
Swansea, IL