<VV> SPRINT ON E-BAY.

jryall@juno.com jryall@juno.com
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 07:13:50 -0500

Bruce, I think the answer is that you can't tell if it's 'real' or not.
Sprints were not made from a batch of cars like the Yenko Stingers, so
you can't use the VIN to see if it's real.  Also, Fitch sold individual
parts for owner installation, so any car could receive sprint parts.
Even the cars that were done at John Fitch's facility were done to
customer order.  Not every car received the same modifications.  Of the
list of modifications available, some received the full treatment, some
received only what the owner desired.

My take on this is that if the owner can provide documentation such as an
invoice from Fitch, then it's a 'real' sprint.  Just slap your badges on
the car and enjoy it!
John Ryall