<VV> NOS parts for sale

Tareece@aol.com Tareece@aol.com
Tue, 01 Feb 2005 10:07:21 -0500

  Vair-ites,
       I have some premium NOS parts for sale and wanted to let you guys/gals know about them... I am selling these for my dad..Be reminded that I ask for logical and sane offers...
          Pictures can be forwarded at your request...
        SET (4) NOS (IN ORIGINAL BOXES) wheel covers W/ spinners  NEW and PRISTINE!!! Not REpro...THE GENERAL!
        SET NOS 65 chrome Wheel well mouldings NEW never INStalled!
        Headliner (white) NEver installed
        I have more and a much more detailed list is available.....

        Cya,
   Todd Reece