<VV> Sprint on Ebay

NicolCS@aol.com NicolCS@aol.com
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 12:53:46 EST

Like John said, a Sprint can be just about any thing from Fitch's  catalog.
The only Sprint part I can see on the ebay car is the  vent-top.  The vent
tops have been available here and there for the last 30  years.   While it's
possible that this is a Fitch-sourced  vent-top, it's more likely that it's from
Solar Automotive or a later  reproduction.

For example, my first Corvair, an original Sprint Corsa Convertible of all
things, had - Koni shocks, Aeon spring inserts, steering damper, individual air
 cleaners, headlight flasher, black-out headlight bezels, black-out rocker
panels, black-out rear cove, and Sprint badging.  I had a Solar Sprint from
Art Hershberger later in my Corvair career too. The Solar Sprint I had was the
original catalog car, so it had the "full meal deal" but the only piece that
was  similar to a Fitch Sprint was it's vent-top.

Unless the ebay car has the suspension mods, I don't think it's worth much
more than the combined cost of a vent-top and a rusty, needy 110 monza.
IMHO, Craig Nicol