<VV> Re: [fastvair] Car archaeology

Levair@aol.com Levair@aol.com
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 21:20:14 EST

rickjanet@charter.net writes:

<< So I guess you've survived all the floods, snow, cold, power outage,
 pestilence and magnesium fires?

 Rick Norris >>
And how!!!
   I just spent two days under the house fixing broken pipes. I had to pump
the shallow muddy crawl space out first.
   I'm tired of living on an emergency basis. I've yet to clean up the yard
of all the broken trees and my tow truck needs the fallen branch damage
repaired also.
   It's actually a pleasure to go out to the shop and work hard on something
automotive in nature.
   I need a break from cabin fever.

   And yes, I realize that the Florida people had it much worse with the
hurricanes.
   Warren