<VV> re: Thomas/Roe archeology I

Levair at aol.com Levair@aol.com
Wed Feb 2 02:31:33 EST 2005

corvair@earthlink.net writes:

<< book, and a blue off-road rally car I saw in his shop, which had a
 retractable fifth wheel in case of a flat.  More in next email.... >>

Thanks very much Ed. I knew most of this from previous conversations with you
,but it helps so much more to have it printed out consicely.
   All should know, that I am thrilled to receive the car in any condition,
and that it and the additional parts contained within are worth far, far, more
than what I paid for it.
   I just don't want the story to be only about mechanical bit and pieces,.
   I have already began to get feed back on some interesting Doug Roe
anecdotes.
  Thanks to all,
Warren