<VV> W.U.M. has a new home...UPDATES?

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Wed Feb 2 06:01:23 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/1/2005 9:39:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
SPYDER62@aol.com writes:

> In a message dated 2/1/2005 9:21:31 PM Pacific Standard Time, geoffj@unm.edu
>
> writes:
>

> >This car was such an ULTRA it would make Matt wince!
>

> Now that has to be seen. Matt is the KING of Ultra, remember the six plug
> test?I was with him when the test ended on the way back from the toss. Sure
> was
> fun giving that Porsche fits on the way up there.
> rich

Me wince...only when I look in a catalogue!!   gggg

The  MISS  turned out to be a real worn valveguide....but after 13,000 miles
of trouble free driving....I GAVE the engine away! [  FC  block!]  and
installed the current one!
See my webpages under CHEAP  Corvair.....

Talk about winning!!....Car sits under Pepper tree for 15 yrs.....rat
infested......filled with AMSOIL!   Lifters were quiet in 2 minutes!  Thanks to ED
Corson!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V