<VV> yellow head lights

Thomas Stingl tsc01@corvair.de
Wed Feb 2 13:16:40 EST 2005

> No, it is also now - to change the direction of the beans, we are supposed
> to put on a plastic deflector which makes them shime the other way (I do

OK, so it is not for European motorists entering France, it only concerns UK
motorists ...  or Australian ... or similar ;-)

In the past I remember cars with opaque tape on some headlight areas when
going over the channel, but the two times we were with a car over there in the
90s noone did care about it ...

> 'cross-eyed' - it has one LHD headlight and one RHD

Nice idea ...

Thomas