<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #1710 - 9 msgs

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57@aol.com
Thu Feb 3 20:28:17 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/3/2005 3:10:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
virtualvairs-request@corvair.org writes:

Subject:  <VV> Yellow Headlights/the Communique

As far as being legal, I have seen a very few cars running them on the
Turnpike and never saw FHP have one pulled over.  I don't think they would  bother
with it even though it's probably illegal.

As for the Communique - and my total numbers of issues received has only
been around 18, I have always thought that it needed to be bigger and with more
articles about Corvairs to feed the addiction.  Some of the events reports
are VERY sketchy and seem to leave out much of what people want to know
happened.  I suppose that they are limited to a certain number of total  pages per
issue.  Also, I can't remember a single article which conveyed  what the car was
doing and how it felt or how it took a certain turn in a  Corvair racecar.
Can you tell I am not really focused on "Concourse"  prep?  25 pages - once a
month, seems a token "hand-out" to the  multitudes.

Joe Dunlap
Florida