<VV> CORSA Membership

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson@atlas.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 21:25:54 EST 2005

This pretty much tallies with what I said, I am pleased to say. The only
difference between us is that, as a member of a number of car clubs, I am
very familiar with the reluctance that editors always encounter on the part
of members to write anything.

It would be great if everyone (starting with me!) wrote a detailed report on
their car(s) and the work they have done and are doing to it/them.

But I ain't going to be doing that any time soon (too much work!), and I am
prepared to bet that this applies to at least 85% of the membership.

That's why I did my best to select things that didn't require much original
authorship - most of what I suggested already exists in one form or another
somewhere. It is just a case of pulling it together and editing it.

But by all means canvass the members for what stories they can provide. I
just don't see many being forthcoming - and certainly not to any kind of
predictable or viable timescale.

This evaluation is based on the experiences of the other clubs I am in...

Cheers

Alan

''In Italy under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and
bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the
Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love and 500 years of
democracy and peace - and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.''  Orson
Welles as Harry Lime in 'The Third Man' (1949)