<VV> CORSA membership

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt@aol.com
Thu Feb 3 23:06:28 EST 2005

Hi Everyone,
I guess this is an opening for me to make my usual suggestions again, that
have been made almost every year and either rejected or ignored by the CORSA
heirarchy.
Anyhow there are many, so I'll make them one at a time to allow some
consideration in between. I'm not sure but what this is an exercise in futility
(again) but here goes.

1) We have been printing the Communique for so many years that many of the
excellent and timelsss articles were printed long ago, and having once been
printed in the Communique, no one is going to rewrite them. But there are lots of
members who might like to read these articles but don't have the back issues.

SO, HOW ABOUT REPRINTING SOME OF THESE TIMELESS AND INTERESTING ARTICLES SO
CURRENT MEMBERS MIGHT BE ABLE TO READ THEM?

I submitted a list of suggestions to M&P several years ago.

Regards,
Bob Helt