<VV> Re: [fastvair] CORSA membership

cash case cash.case@sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 4 00:13:44 EST 2005

Why not make it a club assignment.
Each club must submit an article quarterly. This way there is more of a
local flavor and you'll have no shortage of articles.

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of cash face.jpg]
Cash Case, Art guy -
Home phone: 972-444-8531
Cell phone: 214-280-8998
"Some people are like slinkies.