<VV> Re: Communique & CORSA Membership

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio@megared.net.mx
Thu Feb 3 23:23:13 EST 2005

I totally agree with Alan !!!

Daniel Monasterio

<<* Fewer event reports.....* Fewer concours and competition results .....*
Fewer mentions of who ate what food at what event...* More reprints of period
road tests and articles...* More photographs taken at meets (colour if the
budget can run to it).* More tech stuff (how about reprints of pages from the
Tech Guide, ...* More handy hints...
stains out of the seats; how to rid your car of rodent odours, etc.). ...*
More Vair trivia ....* Tour notes ('lost highways of America' kind of thing) -
I am always looking for new places to drive my Vair.....
I do get a bit tired of reading about the 'Mid-October annual fall barbecue
at the Mall in downtown Smallville, attended by 3 Vairs, each of which won a
concours prize because it was the only one in its class'.
Just my 2 cents' worth...
Cheers  Alan >>