<VV> Corsa Membership

Tareece at aol.com Tareece@aol.com
Thu Feb 3 23:26:58 EST 2005

Vair-ites,
   Below are the most recent collection of ideas submitted to rescue or
revitalize the CORSA Club membership totals....
    They echo the same ideas that were submitted with respect and courtesy
from this very forum when I was Chapter Plan Chair back in 1999-2000
(thereabouts).
    After seeing that submitted ideas were greeted with indifference and
excuses by the pros in the know, I made the comment that at the present rate that
the base demographic members were exiting the club that the club would end up
down for the count within 10 years.....
     Four years later and we're still where we were.

Todd Reece
65 Monza Convert

In a message dated 2/3/2005 5:58:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,