<VV> articles in back issues of the CORSA Communique

kenfran at comcast.net kenfran@comcast.net
Fri Feb 4 00:10:53 EST 2005

What I think is really needed is converting all those old issues to .pdf
format (Adobe Acrobat) and putting them online where they can be read. The
Corvair Technical Index
(http://www.mkellstrand.com/corvairs/resources/techindex/techindex.html)
already indexes these articles, but they are impossible to get to unless you
are lucky enough to have your own archive of the Communique, or have access
to a friend's or a club's archives. It could be added as a further benefit
of membership, by having the archive in a part of the CORSA site available
only to CORSA members who log in.

> 1) We have been printing the Communique for so many years that many of the
> excellent and timelsss articles were printed long ago, and having once
been
> printed in the Communique, no one is going to rewrite them. But there are
lots of
> members who might like to read these articles but don't have the back
issues.

> SO, HOW ABOUT REPRINTING SOME OF THESE TIMELESS AND INTERESTING ARTICLES
SO