<VV> Communique

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi@comcast.net
Fri Feb 4 00:39:48 EST 2005

GlacierHi

In that we're wanting to attract new members, I would suggest to you that the
old timers who know every possible thing about our favorite car have to endure
at least some "entry level" conversation about it.  So while the magazine can
go into great detail about the parking brake, it might also profitably have a
"Frequently Asked Questions" column dealing with things like tuneups, how to
get an old. parked for years vair up and running (maybe a series of articles",
tire pressure, and on and on.  Sure this stuff has been covered exaustively
for years, but the new guy we're going after hasn't been around for years.
The magazine is the most important recruiting tool we have, but if it doesn't
speak to our target audience,............

Mike (downshifting and turning left into the drive, to listen to the radio and
do some serious lurking)