<VV> Corsa Membership

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt@aol.com
Fri Feb 4 00:35:16 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/3/05 4:29:22 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
Tareece@aol.com writes:

> I made the comment that at the present rate that
> the base demographic members were exiting the club that the club would end
> up
> down for the count within 10 years.....
>    Four years later and we're still where we were.
>
> Todd Reece

Not exactly correct, Todd.
Jan 2001 we were at 5481 per the Communique
Jan 2005 we were at 5089 per the Communique
that's down about 400 as I see it

Also the membership in CORSA has been on a downward path for many years.
Probably won't go to zero at this rate until around 2050.
Regards,
Bob Helt