<VV> the communique

Daves69vair at aol.com Daves69vair@aol.com
Fri Feb 4 02:07:55 EST 2005

hello eueryone,  i know that im very new to the world of vairs but if i may i
would like to say that i really like the mag. because it is in the intrest of
what i love . 3 days ago i got my second volume becsause i just became a
member in dec.04. ive, read a lot of email tonight and i do agree with a lot of
things. color is great and pictures are what grabs the eye. and i think that
finding that gal or guy that is going a little off  beat and is doing something
that is helping to keep these wonderful cars alive.  and perhaps do a
centerfold on them and there creations, i feel this would be neat to read and see. i
own 2 vairs a 69 monza coupe  and a 61 lakewood. ive owned the 69 for all most 3
yrs. and found it in a hay field. wife went nuts when it came home now we go
to shows as often as we can . vairs are all i talk about i eat sleep and keep
corvairs  and i know the magazine will continue to do a fine job, and please
add more tech tips both from factories and the guy out in the back yard that
found out how to do something a little simplier i would also like to say thank
you for all the quick help and ideas ive got in the past few months . the world
of vairs is indeed a awsome place to be in . thanks from a true vair nut.
dave c.