<VV> Leaving

BEllison at bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Fri Feb 4 03:18:34 EST 2005

Although I thoroughly enjoy 98% of the posts, and enjoy posting my own
stories, my current work requirements do not allow me the time to continue.
Newbies : there's a lot to learn on this list.  I'm thankful to all that
have responded to my help and questions over the past 3 years.  I've truly
learned a lot.

Main reason I'm leaving : my 5 yr old daughter walked up to me the other
night, and asked "Daddy, why do you work on your computer all the time?"
She even told my mother that I spend all my time on the computer.

Maybe I'll sign back on in a few months, possibly after a job change.

Thanks,

Barry Ellison
2005 Corsa SC President
65 Corsa 140 Coupe, 4spd
65 Monza 140 Vert, 4spd
61 Lakewood PG, Next project

Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.