<VV> The real reason Corsa membership is in decline...Cost vs. Free

Thomas Stingl tsc01@corvair.de
Fri Feb 4 08:16:22 EST 2005

> Over the years something has changed that has caused me to become a
> lot less excited about the Communique.  It's called the Internet,

IMHO this is a major point. Besides, I don't care much for looks and nice
exterior, but for contents and substance ... and concerning this the
Communique is reasonable for me, and anyway as good as the articles provided
by the CORSA members. Does not say it couldn't be improved, same for the
website, but it should not lead to presentations like the ones Dilbert
cartoons make (rightly) fun of ...

Thomas