<VV> Brake Question (Non-Corvair)

Ewell Mills emills5@cfl.rr.com
Fri Feb 4 13:42:51 EST 2005

In addition to two Corvairs I own (with a good old fashioned not to
complicated brake system) I also own a 1999 Dodge Dakota truck that has
anti-lock rear brakes that suddenly went south.  Diagnostics say the ABS brake
computer is the cause of the malfunction, which turns on the ABS and Brake
light on the dash.  This is a dealer only item, and cost of replacement at the
dealer is about $500.00.  Question is, does anyone know where this little
jewel is physically located so that I can possibly buy one off of a wreck and
replace it myself.  Offline replies appreciated since this is a non Corvair
question.  Thanks for any help that might be offered.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.