<VV> Corsa Membership

Sam & Marissa Andolino mandolin@rochester.rr.com
Fri Feb 4 14:38:17 EST 2005

 Hi everyone here is our .02

In this day of age you need promotion.  During the warmer months we go to a
Thursday night Cruise at a local fast food.  The person running it is a
Corvair person so all the Vairs get the best parking spots.  When people
come to look at the cars  and after telling you the usual comments,  they
are amaze that the Vairs are restored and that parts can be found. At this
point I will show them a catalog from a major vender and explain that parts
are available and there is more than one source for parts.  Even the Muscle
car guys are impressed with the parts availability.

There is a network on cable/ satellite called Speed TV.  They do different
shows on cars like Muscle cars.  A recent show was on the Copo Chevs and one
of the first things mention was a fellow name Yenko and showed a Stinger for
about 15 seconds and explained how he went on to do the Copo muscle cars.

Here is a suggestion about promoting Vairs.  Contact the producers of these
shows and invite them to a national convention. What better way to show off
Vairs?  Showing all the events and different vehicles like a Stinger and a
Corvair [RV] . With the price of Muscle cars skyrocketing, another
alternative could be      [   A Vair  ]

Sam & Marissa Andolino
mandolin@rochester.rr.com
1965 Evening Orchid Monza Convertible