<VV> communique/overhauling

RKAT edbaloo@verizon.net
Fri Feb 4 14:26:44 EST 2005

I've done the Overhauling thing, I even sent an email to Foose last
week. And of coarse, no reply..

Ron Tinkham

http://www.ronsjeepjunk.4t.com/

Pine Tree Corvairs (in the works)

66 Corsa Convertible, 140, 4sp

Maine

RKAT wrote:

>First off, I have not had the time to read every reply to this topic.
>

>Just a suggestion to spice things up, how about choosing a member of
>CORSA, and do an article on his/her car for the magazine?

Maybe even for a magazine other than the Communique!

>Whether it's a
>full show car or a car in the process of being restored, as long as
it's
>Corvair. A picture or two of the car and possibly the owner. A
>description of the car, a little bit about the owner. How they got it.
>What they have done. What they plan to do, etc., etc..

An even bigger boost might be to get one of the currently hot shows like

Overhaulin' to do a Corvair with participation from some of our vendors
to do it right! Also make sure they know about and mention CORSA as a
reason these vendors are around. If 1 person in each major city went to
www.overhaulin.com and recommended someone it might happen.

>Just a thought..
>

>Ron Tinkham
>
>http://www.ronsjeepjunk.4t.com/