<VV> CORSA/Freeloaders

James Davis jld@wk.net
Fri Feb 4 16:58:07 EST 2005

I have to agree with Warren.  I belonged to Corsa when I was 400 miles from
the nearest chapter.  I belong to Corsa now that the nearest chapter is 110
miles from me.  I currently belong to five active chapters and try to
attend as many events as I can.  I like the Corvair guys and gals I meet at
these events.  Some of them, I even consider as my friends.  In fact in
2004, my wife and I traveled some 7,500 miles to attend local and national
Corvair events.  I have to admit Corvairs are not my first love in the
automotive field.  Abarths are my cars of choice. Why then Corvairs? You
see I married a gal that had a 1962 Corvair and she refuses give it up.  It
is a cross that I have happily borne for 41 years.
Jim Davis