<VV> Save Corsa - Stop printing Communique - Lower Dues

Charles B. Peck cpeck@salmoninternet.com
Fri Feb 4 18:25:02 EST 2005

SORRY, I have to say it!

Publish the Communique on the Web. I know it makes it hard to read on
the can, but it gets around a lot of constraints. (It also makes it hard
on people without good connectivity!) That should let CORSA cut dues.

CORSA could also consider sponsoring a lot of the Corvair Sites. There
are a lot of GOOD Corvair sites, that seem to just disappear. CORSA
should be trying to save these.

I try to follow VirtualVairs. I would love an edited/threaded synopsis.
The noise to signal ratio is so high in the original that even a fast
reader has a hard time. I expect FastVairs is similar, but I haven't the
time to follow too much.

The above could be put in a member's only section to stimulate membership.

Another area to get money would be to re-publish back issues of the
Communique on both the web and on CD. I know that I am not as tight with
money as your stereo-type Corvair person, but I am probably not the only
one who would pay for these.

SORRY, I had to say it!

Chuck Peck
cpeck@salmoninternet.com