<VV> Save Corsa - Stop printing Communique - Lower Dues

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson@atlas.co.uk
Fri Feb 4 20:11:20 EST 2005

> Publish the Communique on the Web.

Best advice I have heard for ages. The Lancia club email their mag out as
PDFs (I think only to those members who say they agree), and it is a great
read on screen, just as it was on paper - and it costs them diddly squat!
You can also print links if it is an email newsletter, and leave the paper
option (at extra cost) for those members who persist in living in the 19th
century...

Cheers

Alan

''In Italy under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and
bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the
Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love and 500 years of
democracy and peace - and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.''  Orson
Welles as Harry Lime in 'The Third Man' (1949)