<VV> CurrentCORSA discussion

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Fri Feb 4 21:47:07 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/4/2005 10:36:24 AM Pacific Standard Time,
cpeck@salmoninternet.com writes:

> I try to follow VirtualVairs. I would love an edited/threaded synopsis.
> The noise to signal ratio is so high in the original that even a fast
> reader has a hard time. I expect FastVairs is similar, but I haven't the
> time to follow too much.
>
> The above could be put in a member's only section to stimulate membership.

Are YOU  volunteering to do the synopsis??

Go look at the   www.manxclub.com      FORUM     There is a members ONLY
section...but that's like our VV-TALK!!

The Tech Questions are FREE  as well as Wiring diagrams, etc...

Matt Nall
in Coos Bay today