<VV> Gas Tank Removal

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Sat Feb 5 04:55:11 EST 2005

Thanks to everyone for the quick replies.
I had been trying with a knife for a few hours.  At that angle with the
old hose it would not do a thing but skim the surface.
Matts method worked perfectly.  BAM!  And it came out.  Who cares if tank
got banged up, had not had gas in it since 69, is rusted out and now in
the scrap heap.

-Geoff