<VV> Suggestions for after market wheels - more

AKG hdflstf@earthlink.net
Sat Feb 5 17:17:51 EST 2005

Another thing to note on the Wheel Vintiques wheels is that they can make
any backspace you need (within reason of course).  Mine are 16x7 front 4.25"
b/s 16x8 rear 5" b/s.  Should be at the convention this year.

The Artful Dodger