<VV> Re: Engine misfire - coincidence or ...?

Thomas Stingl tsc01@corvair.de
Sat Feb 5 18:15:42 EST 2005

Hi Guus,

> I've connected my timing light to see how the timing is set and strange
> enough I can't get a proper reading! The light flashes intermittent and

If the engine idles well you should have proper reading ... just check with
another timing light / sensor.

> distributor. The engine is running on an Ignitor module now 7 years old

Not to start the big debate again, but try to put the Ignitor on 12V
instead of coil + if not yet done, this may help (helped me) when battery/
electrics is weak in general. It will change nothing if electrics is OK
:-)

Glad for your nice weather in the North, it was better than around here
in the last month.

Thomas